Byotrol Invirtu Hand Sanitiser 50ml Foam Pump
INVIRTU alcohol-free Hand Foam Sanitiser is clinically proven to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance, without the need for additional moisturising products.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- INVIRTU alcohol-free Hand Foam Sanitiser is clinically proven to maintain the skin’s natural pH balance, without the need for additional moisturising products.
- INVIRTU alcohol-free Hand Foam Sanitiser is proven to be as effective as alcohol sanitisers but comes without the additional risks associated with misuse of alcohol sanitisers, making it the ideal choice for healthcare settings.
- Proven effective against Coronavirus.
- Perfect size to fit in your bag, pocket or vehicle.
- Fast acting.
- Protects against bacteria between washes.
- Dermatologically tested – doesn’t sting or damage skin.
- Clinically proven not to dry hands with repeated use.
- Maintains natural pH balance.
- Colour and fragrance-free.
- Sufficient drying time to be effective.
- Long-lasting antibacterial protection.
- No risk of alcohol poisoning.
- Less risk of eye irritation.
- Also available in 50ml & 25lt pack sizes.
- This product is sold as singles.
HOW TO USE ME
- On dry hands, dispense an many pumps necessary to give good coverage.
- Rub hands together, especially between fingers and around nails, unitl product has dried.
- Do not rinse off.
- Repeat as necessary.
- Use biocides safely and sustainably.
- It is illegal to use this product for uses and in a manner other than prescribed on the label.
TIPS & TRICKS
When to sanitise hands:
- Before, during, and after preparing food.
- Before eating food.
- Before and after caring for someone at home who is sick with vomiting or diarrhea.
- Before and after treating a cut or wound.
- After using the toilet.
- After changing diapers or cleaning up a child who has used the toilet.
- After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- After touching an animal, animal feed, or animal waste.
- After handling pet food or pet treats.
- After touching garbage.