Electronic Mouse Trap
A humane and high voltage mouse eliminating trap.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- With a new and improved industrial design, this trap has a built-in bait cup and removable kill chamber to allow for easy setup and disposal.
- Capable of killing up to 100 mice per set of batteries.
- No need for poisons or chemicals.
- For indoor use only.
- Can be used anywhere indoors.
- Unique columns inside the tunnel keeps the mouse in place and prevents escapes, ensuring a 100% kill rate.
- Built in LED light indicates when a mouse has been caught and when you should empty your trap without having to manually check.
- LED lights will also indicate when the batteries are running low.
- Batteries are sold separately.
- Product is sold as singles.
- Dimensions: L: 9cm x W: 5cm x H: 17,5cm.
HOW TO USE ME
- Once inside the trap, the circuit will trigger a high-voltage shock that humanely kills the mouse in seconds.
- Place bait into the provided bait cup, place in a location that has high rodent activity and switch on.
- Once a mouse has been caught, power off the trap, remove the kill chamber and open the lid.
- The built-in safety switch automatically deactivates the trap when opened.
- Simply dispose of the dead rodent without having to touch it.
TIPS & TRICKS
How do mice get in?
They use the following entry points:
- Window sills and ledges.
- Electrical wires and cables.
- Poorly sealed door and window frames.
- Tree branches.
- Roof vents.
- Airconditioning units.
- Fence railings.