Generis Cockroach Gel Bait
Generis Cockroach Gel Bait is a ready to use cockroach gel used for the control and killing of cockroaches.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- Generis Cockroach Gel is an odourless, non-volatile and non-repellent insecticide gel bait for the control of cockroach nymphs and adults in areas such as domestic premises, public health and food storage premises.
- The active ingredient used in Generis Gel is: Hydramethylnon (Amidinohydrazone) 20,4 g/kg.
- Generis Cockroach Gel will remain pliable and palatable to cockroaches as long as it is visible and applied where it cannot be contaminated, wettened, or exposed to heat and direct sunlight (usually up to 6 months).
- Where infestations are high, inspect the gel four weeks after treatment and replace if necessary.
- Application areas of Generis Cockroach Gel Bait include: Kitchens, in the home, staff rooms, locker rooms, sewers, bakeries, ships, fast food outlets and food storage areas.
- Generis Cockroach Gel bait can be used on all pest cockroach species, particularly American, German and Oriental Cockroaches.
- Registration number: L8727 Act No. 36 of 1947.
- Sold in a 30g tube.
HOW TO USE ME
Rates of application:
- German cockroach: Place about 0,25g – 0,50 of gel per m2.
- Oriental and American cockroach: Place about 0,5g – 1,00g of gel per m2.
- Numerous smaller placements will provide faster control than few larger spots, especially for German cockroaches.
Directions of use:
- GENERIS GEL contains a cockroach stomach poison with a delayed action; therefore, results are not immediately visible. An effect on the cockroach population can be expected within a week.
- For maximum effect, place the bait in and around cockroach harbourages and where possible between these and food sources.
- Do not place the gel in windowsills, or where it is exposed by direct sunlight.
- Apply gel directly to surface of identified target areas as spots or thin ribbons, preferably out of sight and where light intensity is low.
- Avoid very dusty, damp, or greasy locations.
- GENERIS GEL can be placed in and around buildings e.g. corners, cracks and crevices, voids, serve-ducts, lift shafts, equipment, and furniture e.g. counters, refrigerators, cookers, sinks and around sensitive situations, e.g. electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Best control is achieved when Generis Cockroach Gel Bait is placed within or closed to areas where they feed and breed.
- Clean the area to be treated before treatment and remove alternative food sources.
- However, for improved control, do not apply Generis Cockroach Gel Bait where it will become wet, submersed or removed by regular cleaning.