Green Drain 4
The Green Drain is the unique new standard for floor drain trap seals. Water flows down, bugs, odours & sewer gases stay out.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- Pipe size (mm): 102-110
- Height (mm): 51
- Green Drain prevents drain odours, pest infiltration, sewer/radon gas infiltration and harmful biological aerosols from entering your home or premises.
- It saves time, water and money.
- Does not impair plumbing maintenance.
- Provides sewage back-flow protection.
- One way drain valve.
- Easy to install.
- Used in the outlet connections of floor drain bodies, or the inside of floor drain strainers to seal the opening to prevent odors, sewer gases, and insects from entering up through the floor drain grate.
- Conserves water and energy.
- No need to pour pesticides and chemicals down the drain to eliminate pests.
- Reduces the risk of harmful gases intruding your property through the drain system.
- This product is sold as singles.
HOW TO USE ME
The Green Drain floor drain trap can be installed in either the outlet connections of floor drains bodies or into the inside of floor drain strainers.
- Remove the grate or strainer.
- Place the Green Drain into the inside of the floor drain body outlet connection or into the throat of the strainer. The 4 flexible silicon sealing ribs ensure easy installation.
- Replace the grate.
- The Green Drain should be flushed with water periodically to clear debris, otherwise it is maintenance free.
TIPS & TRICKS
Can be used in the following industries:
- Schools and universities
- Architects and engineers
- Pest Control