Mouse Combo 2
Get 20% off your Tomcat Blox 28g purchase if you purchase a Protecta Mouse Bait Station and Tomcat Blox 28g Combo.
The discount only applies if you purchase the Tomcat Blox 28g WITH the Protecta Mouse Bait Station.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
Purchase our Tomcat Blox 28g rodent poison/bait WITH our Protecta Mouse Bait Station and get 20% off your Tomcat Blox 28g purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: TOMCAT BLOX NEEDS TO BE PURCHASED WITH A BAIT STATION AS IT CAN BE HARMFUL TO NON-TARGETED ANIMALS IF LEFT OUT IN THE OPEN.
- Contains 0.005% Bromadiolone (Active ingredient poison).
- Superior palatability.
- Extruded blox with multiple gnawing edges.
- For all weather conditions – indoor and outdoor use.
- Ideal to use in safe, tamper-resistant bait stations.
- Pack Size: 8 x 28g blocks.
- Reg. No. L5524 Act No. 36 of 1947.
Protecta Mouse Bait Station
- Mouse-sized bait station.
- Dimensions: L: 16,5cm x W: 14cm x H: 7cm.
- Tamper resistant mouse bait station.
- Multi use: bait station or mechanical trap.
- Holds four blocks of bait, indispensable for heavy mouse infestations.
- To use as a mechanical trap, place small snap trap inside bait station.
- Side opening allows ease of service.
- Locks when closed and unlocks with the universal two-prong key.
HOW TO USE ME: PROTECTA MOUSE
- Features four prongs that can hold four Tomcat Bait Bloxs which is essential for heavy mouse infestations.
- Can be used with non-toxic bait to monitor mouse activity.
- After you have detected mouse activity, replace the non-toxic bait with Tomcat bait blox or mouse snap traps.
- For a poison-free option for mouse identification, place TRAPPER Mini-Rex on the studs on the bottom of PROTECTA Mouse.
- The studs position the Snap Trap in two locations to capture mice – from the side or front.
HOW TO USE ME: TOMCAT BLOX
- Only use a directed.
- Tomcat Bait Blox is a rodenticide. It is weather resistant and may be used in both moist and dry areas.
- Rodents must consume the bait for 3 to 5 days to produce a delayed mortality (6-15days).
- Replace stale, damp and mouldy bait with fresh bait.
- Placing in concealed locations where rats and mice feed unobserved is desirable.
- For rats: Place 4 to 16 Tomcat bait bloxs (usually at intervals of 5 to 10 meters) per placement. Place bait in burrows and runways, along walls, or where rats are accustomed to feed. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rat activity cease.
- For house mice: Place 1 Tomcat bait blox at intervals of 2 to 4 meters per placement, where mice or their signs have been observed. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 15 days or until signs of mouse activity cease. Place bait in such a way that it is inaccessible to animals, birds and children or sheltered by loose boards or tiles.