Optical Bird Wax
Our Bird Gel is another easy and effective way to deter birds from unwanted areas, that will not harm the bird.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- Eagle Eye Optical Bird Wax is another easy and effective way to deter birds from unwanted areas.
- The wax contains natural beeswax and is non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Optical Bird Wax is a visual deterrent that works by reflecting the UV light spectrum to disturb and deter birds. (They associate this with fire).
- Safe to use on any surface.
- The product will remain effective for up to 2 years outdoors and up to 5 years indoors.
- One tube can cover 8-10 linear meters.
- Not to be used in temperatures below 0°C or above 50°C.
HOW TO USE ME
- The wax will be harder to apply in cold weather.
- For easy application, place the tube in the sun for 15 minutes, or in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Apply a thin line of Bird wax on the surface to be protected (2-3mm in diameter).
- Apply more than one line on broader surfaces or make a zig-zag pattern.
- To remove the wax: Scrape off the excess and wash with paraffin.