Protecta Mouse Bait Station
PROTECTA Mouse is a mouse-size bait station, monitoring device and snap trap holder.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- Dimensions: L: 16,5cm x W: 14cm x H: 7cm.
- A Tamper resistant mouse bait station.
- Holds 4 x Tomcat Bait Bloxs of bait, indispensable for heavy mouse infestations.
- Can be used as a mechanical trap (Non-Toxic option).
- To use as a mechanical trap, place our Trapper Mini-Rex Snap Trap inside the bait station.
- Side opening allows ease of disposal of dead rodent.
- Locks when closed and unlocks with the universal two-prong key.
- Product is sold as singles.
HOW TO USE ME
- Features four prongs that can hold four Tomcat Bait Bloxs which is essential for heavy mouse infestations.
- Can be used with non-toxic bait to monitor mouse activity.
- After you have detected mouse activity, replace the non-toxic bait with Tomcat bait blox or mouse snap traps.
- For a poison-free option for mouse identification, place TRAPPER Mini-Rex on the studs on the bottom of PROTECTA Mouse.
- The studs position the Snap Trap in two locations to capture mice – from the side or front.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Look for signs of activity such as droppings, gnawing, tracks, and rub marks to identify sites to place bait stations.
- Never place bait stations where livestock, pets, or other non-target animals can disturb them.
- Always wear disposable gloves to prevent your scent from being transferred on to the bait station as this can deter mice from entering and eating the bait.
- Avoid excessive cleaning, as rodents are more likely to enter a bait station containing the odors and droppings of previous visitors
- Monitor bait stations regularly to ensure an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait but don’t overfill.
- Before any bait or traps are places, inspect the area and look for signs of mice, this includes droppings, grease marks, nests and a strong smell of urine