Rat and Mouse Combo 2
Get 20% off your Tomcat Blox 28g purchase if you purchase a Econo Bait Station and Tomcat Blox 28g Combo. You will also receive a Discreet Mouse Trap and Easy Set Mouse Snap Trap for FREE!
The discount only applies if you purchase the Tomcat Blox 28g WITH the Econo Bait Station. We added the Discreet Mouse Trap and Easy Set Mouse Snap Trap for FREE!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
Purchase our Tomcat Blox 28g rodent poison/bait WITH our Econo Bait Station and get 20% off your Tomcat Blox 28g purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: TOMCAT BLOX NEEDS TO BE PURCHASED WITH A BAIT STATION AS IT CAN BE HARMFUL TO NON-TARGETED ANIMALS IF LEFT OUT IN THE OPEN.
- Contains 0.005% Bromadiolone (Active ingredient poison).
- Superior palatability.
- Extruded blox with multiple gnawing edges.
- For all weather conditions – indoor and outdoor use.
- Ideal to use in safe, tamper-resistant bait stations.
- Pack Size: 8 x 28g blocks.
- Reg. No. L5524 Act No. 36 of 1947.
Econo Bait Station
- Rat-sized bait station to safely house snap traps and rat poison.
- Dimensions: L: 24,5cm x W: 23cm x H: 12cm.
- Economic, rat sized, tamper-resistant bait station.
- Highly versatile – converts into mechanical trap using T-Rex and Mini-Rex Snap Traps.
- Locks automatically when closed, includes bait-securing rods, and a two-prong key provides access.
HOW TO USE ME: ECONO BAIT STATION
- Please Note: If you are using poison to control rodents you must follow the directions on the label.
- Poisons are not recommended for rat control inside buildings, because poisoned rats can die in hard to reach places and cause a bad smell. Always secure rat poison in bait stations so that it is not available to children, pets or wild animals.
- Place the bait station in an area in which you’ve noticed evidence of mice or rats, such as next to a wall, in a dark corner, in the attic, below a window, etc.
- Make sure the entryway to the station is facing out from the wall or corner.
- When placing bait stations outside, you will need to consider all areas where bait should be placed such as by wood piles, storage sheds and fence rows.
- When placing bait stations outside they should be placed about 9 to 15 meters apart around buildings or along landscaped areas surrounding buildings.
- Secure poison bait blocks on rods inside of the bait station. This prevents rats from carrying bait outside the bait station and dropping the poison on the ground.
- Place the bait station so that it will not become disturbed and overturned.
- Rule of Thumb: Place bait stations every 2 to 4 meters apart for mice, or 9 to 15 meters for rats.
HOW TO USE ME: TOMCAT BLOX
- Only use a directed.
- Tomcat Bait Blox is a rodenticide. It is weather resistant and may be used in both moist and dry areas.
- Rodents must consume the bait for 3 to 5 days to produce a delayed mortality (6-15days).
- Replace stale, damp and mouldy bait with fresh bait.
- Placing in concealed locations where rats and mice feed unobserved is desirable.
- For rats: Place 4 to 16 Tomcat bait bloxs (usually at intervals of 5 to 10 meters) per placement. Place bait in burrows and runways, along walls, or where rats are accustomed to feed. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rat activity cease.
- For house mice: Place 1 Tomcat bait blox at intervals of 2 to 4 meters per placement, where mice or their signs have been observed. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 15 days or until signs of mouse activity cease. Place bait in such a way that it is inaccessible to animals, birds and children or sheltered by loose boards or tiles.