Spring Cockroach Combo 32
Save R117 when you purchase our Rossi Insect Gel Bait and Blue Plastic Insect Trap Combo! The discount only applies if you purchase the Rossi Insect Gel Bait WITH the Blue Plastic Insect Trap.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
Do you need a solution to get rid of cockroaches? No need to look any further, we have just the cockroach combo for you! Our FANTASTIC and Easy-to-Use Rossi Insect Gel Bait and Blue Plastic Insect Trap Combo is the perfect solution to get rid of cockroaches in your home, office etc.
Purchase your combo today, and get rid of these uninvited guests!
Rossi Insect Gel Bait
- ROSSI INSECT BAIT is very attractive to Cockroaches and feeding begins soon after placement of the gel.
- Typically Cockroaches will die a few hours after feeding on ROSSI INSECT BAIT. Dead cockroaches will normally be seen within 24 hours of treatment being done.
- The active ingredient used in Rossi Insect Bait is fipronil-based.
- In the Pest Control Industry the active ingredient, Fipronil, is known as the Rolls Royce of cockroach gel baits.
- Fipronil can be transferred from one Cockroach to the next as Cockroaches in harbourages will readily eat dead individuals or the faeces of individuals that have ingested the gel.
- Rossi Insect Gel Bait has three different gel matrixes that will prevent gel bait aversion from developing, which means the cockroach will not stop eating Rossi insect gel bait.
- Application areas of Rossi Insect Bait include: Kitchens, in the home, staff rooms, locker rooms, sewers, bakeries, ships, fast food outlets and food storage areas.
- Rossi Insect Gel bait can be used on all pest cockroach species, particularly American and German Cockroaches.
- Registration number: L9307 Act No. 36 of 1947.
- Comes in a 30g tube.
Blue Plastic Insect Trap
- This product is perfect for the trapping of insects such as cockroaches around the house, office etc.
- This plastic trap is of professional and sturdy material and is damp proof.
- For a TOXIC solution, our Rossi Insect Gel Bait (also available for sale) can be used inside the Insect Trap.
- Check out our GUIDE TO COCKROACH CONTROL for more information on how to get rid of cockroaches in your home, office etc.
HOW TO USE ME
- Place the Insect Trap in the infected area/s where cockroach activity has been spotted.
- Attach the30g Rossi Insect Gel bait to a suitable gel applicator or use the gel tube as is.
- Remove cap, attach application tip and place small drops in cockroach harbourages.
- Smaller drops, applied more frequently, will give better control.
- Dosage for Normal Rates of infestation:
- American cockroach: Place two spots of 0,03g gel per m2.
- German cockroach: Place one spot of 0,03g gel per m2.
- Dosage for High Rates of infestation:
- American cockroach: Place three spots of 0,03g gel per m2.
- German cockroach: Place two spots of 0,03g gel per m2.