Thiatox Fly Bait 100
Fly bait to effectively attract and kill flies
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- A water dispersible granule insecticide for the control of houseflies.
- Can be used as a wettable granule or granular bait (scatter bait).
- It is very potent if used as a scatter bait – a little goes a long way.
- Active ingredient: Thiamethoxam which includes Tricosene (like sugar) to attract the flies.
- Convenient 125 gram pack size.
- Can be used with our Fly Bait Station.
- Reg. No. L9635 Act 36 of 1947
HOW TO USE ME
- Apply THIATOX FLY BAIT 100 as a diluted solution onto surfaces on which Flies are particularly likely to settle. Such areas may include window sills, door frames, warm wall areas and areas near animal pens, provided the applied product is kept out of reach of animals.
- Apply THIATOX FLY BAIT 100 suspension immediately after preparation. Do not treat dirty, highly porous or newly whitewashed walls to prevent loss of long term efficacy.
- THIATOX FLY BAIT 100 can also be applied in bait stations inside buildings/structures where Flies may be a problem or nuisance, provided the bait stations not accessible to children, pets, domestic animals or wildlife.
TIPS & TRICKS
THIATOX FLY BAIT 100 can be applied:
- Diluted in water (as a spot spray or paint-on) and applied onto surfaces on which Flies are particularly likely to settle (e.g. include window sills, door frames, warm wall areas and areas near animal pens).
- As is (thus not diluted) in hanging or stationary bait jugs, boxes or other suitable containers.