Tomcat Blox is a highly palatable rodenticide with outstanding rodent acceptance, which results in a quick knockdown of any rodent population.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- Our Tomcat Bait Blox contains 0.005% Bromadiolone which is a powerful 2nd generation anticoagulant. And will ensure a quick knockdown of any rodent.
- Anticoagulants prevents clotting of blood, and causes internal haemorrhaging.
- Death for the rodent will occur within 3 to 5 days after ingesting the bait blox.
- Antidote if ingested by humans: Vitamin K-1.
- Can be used to get rid of any rat or mouse infestation.
- Tomcat Bait Blox is mould and moisture resistant, which ensures that the bait blox are suitable for use indoors as well as outdoors.
- Tomcat Bait Blox are high temperature tolerant, and will not melt.
- The bait blox are manufactured with a securing hole for use inside our tamper resistant bait stations, to ensure the safety for non-target animals. The rodent will not be able to remove the bait blox from the bait station.
- The bait blox contains a bittering agent that deters consumption by humans.
- Pack Size: Box containing 8 x 28g bait blocks.
- Reg. No. L5524 Act No. 36 of 1947.
HOW TO USE ME
- Only use a directed.
- Tomcat Bait Blox is a rodenticide. It is weather resistant and may be used in both moist and dry areas.
- Rodents must consume the bait for 3 to 5 days to produce a delayed mortality (6-15days).
- Replace stale, damp and mouldy bait with fresh bait.
- Placing in concealed locations where rats and mice feed unobserved is desirable.
- For rats: Place 4 to 16 Tomcat bait bloxs (usually at intervals of 5 to 10 meters) per placement. Place bait in burrows and runways, along walls, or where rats are accustomed to feed. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 10 days or until signs of rat activity cease.
- For house mice: Place 1 Tomcat bait blox at intervals of 2 to 4 meters per placement, where mice or their signs have been observed. Maintain an uninterrupted supply of fresh bait for 15 days or until signs of mouse activity cease. Place bait in such a way that it is inaccessible to animals, birds and children or sheltered by loose boards or tiles.
TIPS & TRICKS
We have listed a few key things to remember to ensure successful baiting:
- Choose the right bait for the job.
- Place bait where rodent travel.
- Place enough bait to get rid of rodents.
- Use tamper resistant bait stations.
- Eliminate rodents’ food, water and harbourage wherever possible.
- Always read and follow the rodenticide label instructions.
- Place tamper resistant bait stations along the perimeter of the property.
- Use bait blox which can be secured inside a tamper resistant bait station on vertical or horizontal securing rods.
Rats will hoard enough food to last them weeks. Mice on the other hand are nervous nibblers.