Universal Fly Glue Boards
Replacement fly glue board for our Fly Zapper Units.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- Used to capture and retain flying insects such as flies, fruit flies and moths.
- Sold in a pack of 15 fly glue boards.
HOW TO USE ME
- Tear and discard sections 1 and 2.
- Fold the board in half along the perforation.
- Remove the protective paper from the glue board.
- Carefully slide the board into the unit (insect lamp).
- Make sure it is held in place by the clips at the top of the unit.
- Re-fasten the 2 retaining clips at the bottom of the unit to ensure the glue board doesn’t drop out.
- Use thermally resistant gloves.
- Wear coveralls and safety glasses or face shield to protect against spillage.