A highly concentrated and effective space spray aerosol to be using in an automatic insecticide dispenser. Controls flying insects such as flies, mosquitoes and moths.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- For use in food processing facilities, hospitals, dairies and wherever flies and mosquitoes are a nuisance.
- Lasts up to 30 days, if sprayed at 15 min intervals and has a coverage area of approximately 180m2.
- Can be used as a hand-held flushing agent for cockroaches.
- Compatible with the Aerosol Dispenser For Insecticides https://www.peststore.co.za/product/aerosol-dispenser-for-insecticides/.
- Active ingredients: Pyrethrins 10g/kg. Piperonyl Butoxide 100g/kg.
- Pack size 300ml.
- Product is sold as singles.
HOW TO USE ME
- Always follow the instructions as per label.
- Use only as directed
TIPS & TRICKS
Signs of a house fly infestation:
- A common sign of an infestation is the presence of a number of flies.
- Another sign is larvae crawling out of breeding material such as food debris and other rubbish.
- House fly eggs look like small grains of rice which then turn into maggots and then later develop legs and wings as they become fully-grown adult flies.