Cardboard Bait Station
Our disposable Cardboard Bait Station is very easy to assemble and works for both rats and mice.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- Our disposable Cardboard Bait Station is very easy to assemble and works for both rats and mice.
- Dimensions: L: 34cm x W: 14cm x H: 0,01cm.
- This product is sold as singles.
HOW TO USE ME
- Assemble/fold Cardboard Bait station according to guidelines on the bait station.
- Place the bait station inside the area where rodents have been spotted.
TIPS & TRICKS
Here are our top 3 tips to help you with trapping rats:
- Tip 1: Place unset traps in a new location for a week or two as rats will often shy away from new objects in their environment. The rats will start to get used to having the traps in their environment, once this has happened you need to set enough traps to kill most of the rodent population before they become trap shy.
- Tip 2: Always use a bait station when using snap traps as they can be harmful to children and pets.
- Tip 3: Use a non-toxic bait to attract rats to the traps such as Peanut Butter.