Electronic Rat Trap
The Electronic Rat Trap is the ultimate in rodent control. It works by delivering a humane, high-voltage shock to kill rats that enter the chamber.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- The no-escape design keeps the rodent in place while generating 6 000-9 000 of high-voltage shock for quick elimination.
- The chamber is designed with two infrared sensors, one at the entrance and one at the back.
- OWLTRA only activates when it detects a rodent inside the trap – preventing false zaps while protecting children and small pets.
- Once a catch is made, power off the trap and remove the lid. Then simply dispose of the dead rodent in the trash without ever having to touch it!
- High voltage shock kills rats and mice in seconds, without causing the rodent to suffer.
- Non-toxic and poison free.
- The blinking Green-light indicates kill, no need to open the trap to confirm if a kill was made.
- The blinking Red-light indicates low battery.
- Requires 4 “C” Batteries (not included).
HOW TO USE ME
Trap operation instructions:
- Turn the switch to the “OFF” position and insert 4 C batteries into the battery compartment.
- Open the bait door and bait trap with peanut butter in the indicated bait cup.
- Turn the switch to the “ON” position. The green light will flash and the unit will buzz to indicate the unit has been enabled. Once a rodent is caught, a green light will flash.
- Place the trap along a wall where rodent activity is present.
- A red light indicated low battery life. Replace batteries.
To dispose of rodent:
- Turn the switch to “OFF”.
- Pull top away from base.
- Properly discard of rodent.
Trap cleaning instructions:
- Disassembly: Turn the switch to “OFF”. Open the trap by pulling top away from base.
- The kill chamber is now ready for cleaning. Use soft bristle brush and warm soapy water to scrub inside of chamber if desired.
- Thoroughly dry interior and exterior of kill chamber prior to trap reassembly.
- Trap is ready for use.
TIPS & TRICKS
What is bait shyness?
- Rats are neophobic which means that they fear new objects in their environment, that is why rats will initially avoid traps and bait.
- They will first test a small amount of the bait and see if they have any reaction to it before eating more.
What are the benefits of using electronic traps?
- It avoids the use of toxic baits.
- It is easy to use.
- It is reusable.
- It catches the rodent in the trap which avoids bad smells from decomposition in an inaccessible area.
© peststore.co.za 2020
SIGN UP NOW TO RECEIVE EXCLUSIVE DEALS
STAY CONNECTED WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Billing & Shipping
We charge a standard delivery fee depending on the distance from your nearest Peststore branch. For your convenience, orders can also be collected at any of our branches at no additional cost (or for FREE). For urgent orders and collections, please contact your nearest branch to confirm that stock is readily available.
For EFT payments, allow up to 2 working days for us to confirm your payment is reflecting in our bank account. Please send your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Card payment facilities are available at all Peststore branches. Cash payments acceptable for orders to the value of R200 or less.
Return and Refund policy
Defective products policy
We do our best to ensure that the products we sell are of a high quality and are in good working order, without any defects.
What is a defect? A material imperfection in the manufacturing of the product which makes the product less acceptable in terms of quality.
The following are not examples of defects:
- Faults caused from normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by negligence or incorrect use.
- Damage from electrical surges or exposed to water and other elements.
- Damage caused by unauthorized alterations made to the product.