Electronic Rat & Mouse Trap
The Electronic Rat Trap is the ultimate in rodent control. It works by delivering a humane, high-voltage shock to kill rats that enter the chamber.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- The no-escape design keeps the rodent in place while generating 6 000-9 000 of high-voltage shock for quick elimination.
- In the high-voltage chamber, there are two metal plates, when a mouse or rat enters, it will conduct the charged electricity from one plate to the other and will be killed instantly. To prevent incidental shock, please avoid contact with metal plates.
- After killing the rat, press switch to “OFF” position (O) and remove case of the unit to clean the chamber, dry it under the sun, then it can be reinstalled to use. (Use cleaning agent to clean out the smell that the rat remained, or rats may not come again).
- High voltage shock kills rats and mice in seconds, without causing the rodent to suffer.
- Non-toxic and poison free.
- The blinking Red-light indicates low battery.
- Charge the battery by connecting the USB cable (included) to 5V power supply. Blue LED light will turn on when charging. And will turn off when fully charged.
HOW TO USE ME
Download our Instructional Manual from “Available downloads” for more information on how to use our electronic rat trap.
TIPS & TRICKS
What is bait shyness?
- Rats are neophobic which means that they fear new objects in their environment, that is why rats will initially avoid traps and bait.
- They will first test a small amount of the bait and see if they have any reaction to it before eating more.
What are the benefits of using electronic traps?
- It avoids the use of toxic baits.
- It is easy to use.
- It is reusable.
- It catches the rodent in the trap which avoids bad smells from decomposition in an inaccessible area.