Trojan Ant Bait
Our top quality Trojan Ant Bait granules exhibit a delayed action and this allows time for the transfer of the bait within the ant colony, through normal food exchange, before the ants die.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
- Scatter the granules near ant trails, do not interrupt the ant trail as this will lead to emergency warnings to the rest of the nest which might cause half the nest to relocate which will increase the problem.
- There will be reduced activity and dead ants around the entrances of their nests should be noted around 5 – 7 days after baiting.
- Can be used with our Ant & Cockroach Bait Station (sold seperately).
- Active ingredient: Hydramethylnon 12g/kg.
- Reg. No. L8999 of Act No. 36 of 1947.
- Available for sale in a 200g pack size.
- The product is sold as singles.
HOW TO USE ME
- Sprinkle the granules lightly on lawns and other areas.
- Sprinkle approximately 30g bait around active nests.
- Do not apply the bait directly in or on the nest.
- The nest should be left undisturbed, as ants will become agitated and may not feed on the bait.
- Lightly sprinkle the granules in a band on 0,5m wide around the perimeter of buildings where ants are active.
- Treat ant trails, cracks and crevices where ants may enter structures.
TIPS & TRICKS
- Acceptance of the bait by ants is dependent on their food preferences which may change depending on the requirements of the nest.
- Ants may not be seen to take the bait immediately as they may already be foraging at other food or water sites.