Rat Snap Trap
The Rat Snap Trap is a re-usable, powerful rat snap trap that can be used inside our Econo bait station.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER R5000
TELL ME MORE
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT HAS TO BE PURCHASED WITH A BAIT STATION AS IT CAN BE HARMFUL TO NON-TARGETED ANIMALS IF LEFT OUT IN THE OPEN.
- Superior trapping power for quick kill of rats.
- Combines trigger sensitivity with the trap velocity needed to capture and hold rats.
- Its interlocking teeth make rat escaping virtually impossible.
- Safer to use than other rat traps, the trapper sets easily by foot or hand.
- Its bait cup can be withdrawn, baited and reinserted without having the trap set.
- For use in rat sized tamper-resistant bait station.
- The Rat Snap Trap is only compatible with the Econo Bait Station.
- Dimensions: L: 14,3cm x W: 7,6cm x H: 7cm.
- Bait station to house Rat Trap: https://www.peststore.co.za/product/econo-bait-station/
HOW TO USE ME
How to use directions for use in bait stations:
- Remove bait cup from bottom of the trap, by turning the cup’s tab left.
- Fill the bait cup with our Rat and Mouse Lure or with any attractant of your choice.
- Once bait cup is placed, set the Rat Snap Trap by squeezing the back until the trap makes a click.
- Place the set trap in a secured bait station.
How to empty the trap:
- Wearing gloves and with a garbage can ready to catch the rodent.
- Squeeze the back of the trap to open the jaws of the trap.
- The rodent will drop out.
- Wash your hands afterwards.
How to re-set a trap:
- Check attractant, if attractant is empty, refill.
- Then, reset the Rat Snap Trap by squeezing the back until the trap makes a click, indicating the trap has been set.
TIPS & TRICKS
Benefits of using Snap Traps:
- They are reusable.
- Can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Non-toxic options.
- Dead rodents are visible so you can easily confirm the kill.
- It is affordable.