Tamper resistant bait station
Bait stations are used as an effective way to control a rat or mice infestation in your residential or business area. Bait Stations is specifically developed to be tamper resistant which means they are lockable and made from sturdy plastic or metal that contain and protect poison baits etc., that makes it strong enough to resist crushing or breaking. Our bait stations is safe to use around children and pets.
We have a selection of poison baits available that is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The bait station is lockable with a universal key. The bait station must be anchored and secured against a wall or pole.
Tamper resistant bait stations are commonly used in commercial sites, warehouses, shopping malls, and households.
Tamper resistant bait stations come in different sizes and shapes. At Pest store we have various kinds of tamper resistant bait stations available such as the Combat bait station, Econo bait station, Protecta Landscape bait station, Protecta micro bait station and Protecta mouse bait station.
What are the benefits of using tamper resistant bait stations?
- Bait stations protect the poisonous bait or snap traps from children and non-targeted animals as well as against elements like dirt and dust.
- They can be used to monitor rodent activity.
- When used in food facilities they prevent accidental spillage and product contamination.
- They are cost effective considering they can be used for a long period of time.
- Entice mice and rats to enter the dark enclosed place to make them feel protected.
- Suitable for all weather conditions.
- Indoors: place bait stations along runways leading to food storages, behind objects, next to walls and in corners.
- For roof rats: place bait stations close to pipes and beams.
- Outdoors: place stations against walls, pavement, as well as in the garage.